"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It can be termed a fantasy, though it also shares some characteristics of science fiction (a temporal setting in the future, and advanced technology).
- "What temporal setting shall we make?"
- He assumes that entities referred to will remain constant, that the temporal setting will remain constant, that the locational setting will remain constant, unless the speaker indicates some change in any of these, in which case the hearer will minimally expand the context.
- Put into different temporal settings, some elements of his original 2008 story "Arkangel" from Exotic Gothic 2 reappear in his 2012 frame-novel Hell Train (a book called "must read now!"
- Smith DJ (1988) An investigation of the effects of varying temporal settings on eye movements while sight reading trumpet music and while reading language aloud.
- Both the films also share the same geographical and temporal setting.
- While Vance's stories have a wide variety of temporal settings, a majority of them belong to a period long after humanity has colonized other stars, culminating in the development of a region of interstellar space called the Gaean Reach.
- When a verb is reduplicated, the new verb can differ semantically from its corresponding unreduplicated form in that it describes an event that is not seen has having a spatial or temporal setting or a single specific patient.
- He appears in different temporal settings, and he could represent different kings named Gautrekr, as the name simply means "Geatish ruler".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.