"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was also a motivational speaker in secular settings.
- The observation of an ascetic lifestyle can be found in both religious and secular settings.
- In secular settings, it is favored in dabke and pop music.
- We are not convinced that a menorah, like a creche, is less a religious symbol when placed in a "secular" setting.
- Will Bush, in tomorrow night's secular and political setting, somehow invoke God's blessing?
- The schools' stated goal was to "educate the working class in a rational, secular and non-coercive setting".
- The Quaker model has been employed in a variety of secular settings.
- Indeed, some of the most substantial Easter celebrations will be in secular settings.
- In some secular settings, questions are expected.
- Now his works are performed across the United States in both sacred and secular settings.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.