"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now you can see Henry in his domestic setting.
- The children became scruffier, and the domestic settings changed, though the books never truly reflected the social changes of the period.
- The natural and domestic setting thus becomes a bordello, such as would have been easy to find in Paris.
- It was the biggest set Wexford had ever seen, at any rate in a domestic setting.
- In the domestic setting, they are most likely to be observed when a bag of flour is opened.
- The effect would be optimal sound in a variety of domestic settings.
- Outside, away from the domestic setting of the house, there would have been far more opportunities to begin a subtle physical bonding with her.
- "These kinds of things are more practical in a commercial rather than domestic setting."
- The proper place for this little film is on television where its domestic setting wouldn't be out of place.
- But oil lamps were only ever very effective in a domestic setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.