"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Another extinct gavialid, Siquisiquesuchus, is also known to have lived in a coastal setting.
- The species is at home in various habitat types, from moist coastal settings to dry savannah.
- The local economy and culture are strongly influenced by the coastal setting.
- The coastal setting is still fitting for a great movie pioneer, but the studio has been long gone.
- The hoodoo stones on the northern coast of Taiwan are unusual for their coastal setting.
- The college logo was inspired by the college's coastal setting, and incorporates important Christian symbolism.
- The reference, in each of their names, to cliffs is another indicator of the coastal setting for the stories.
- "It is a wonderful mesh of opportunities in a beautiful coastal setting with a lot of privacy."
- As they drive through the town, the family begins to warm up to the sights, noticeably calmed by tranquil coastal setting.
- It focuses on drowning prevention and rescue in a coastal setting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.