"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The mean value theorem is still valid in a slightly more general setting.
- Thus, Ryo wrote a different story after borrowing the general setting of the novels.
- This result actually holds in a more general setting.
- In this more general setting, usually additional assumptions are needed to obtain such results.
- The term is also used in a more general setting: avoiding of unpleasant or dangerous situations.
- The most general setting in which these words have meaning is an abstract branch of mathematics called category theory.
- The converse of this, in a more general setting, is also true.
- There is a corresponding law in more general settings.
- Consider the following situation, which is a general setting of many supervised learning problems.
- Basically this was to give a general setting of the area and make sure there were no great surprises.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.