"setting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Cephalosporins and macrolides are considered good alternatives to penicillin in the acute setting.
- Another added essential is that the salaries of nurse practitioners will increase and they will have a more important role in the acute setting.
- In the acute setting, indications for tracheotomy are similar to those for cricothyrotomy.
- That's no way to have a planned transfer of care from acute to community settings.
- A certain small percentage of individuals do not seek medical attention in the acute setting and survive to see the physician days or weeks later.
- The provisions need to be available in primary care before they are removed from the acute setting.
- The House is keeping a close eye on the delivery of healthcare not only at acute settings but across all of the areas of work.
- Things such as moving spending from the acute setting into domiciliary care and supported living - supporting people in their home - are to be welcomed.
- Sustained release formulations should be avoided in acute settings.
- Treatment in the acute setting is mostly focused on symptomatic management.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.