"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "So the real question is whether this highly charged electoral season can help revive a larger civic culture, and a productive citizenship," he said.
- But in this electoral season he has come out swinging.
- He has firm opinions about immigration, one of the hottest topics of this year's electoral season.
- She's wearing reindeer antlers on her head, perhaps willing the electoral season to end and the holiday season to begin.
- He may turn out to be his party's deliverer in the coming electoral season.
- Overall, the White House seemed to be headed into an electoral season with a sinking economy.
- If you want to see these forces working in unison, look at the current electoral season.
- Recent electoral seasons have been agitated, marked by intrigue and even, in 1994, two high-level political assassinations.
- Once in our electoral season, they have said, diplomacy would take a back seat to politics.
- Newspapers, television, and radio stations mushroomed during the 1984-85 electoral season.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.