"season" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Changing the buying season, he added, "would be the ultimate expression of the flexibility the networks are showing to keep their share of the business."
- According to industry forecasts, this buying season could bring the networks $9 billion, up from the record of $8.1 billion last year.
- The buying season is about to begin.
- For example having the needed merchandise on hand in order to make sales during the appropriate buying season(s).
- The networks and advertisers are about to enter the "up front" buying season, when $2.5 billion worth of commercial time will be sold.
- They are either teeming with people during the buying season, or largely empty.
- The weekend after Thanksgiving, which kicks off the buying season, saw retail sales soar.
- Four experts give their sales outlooks for the buying season.
- The same could be said for used boats, with no special buying season.
- The back-to-school buying season has been under way for weeks, and the year-end holiday gift season is just a few months away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.