"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This means that a single game can, in theory, run indefinitely.
- Once started, it would continue to run indefinitely, but might not start again if powered down.
- It seems to run indefinitely in spite of a limited fuel capacity.
- On an absolutely stable system, Prime95 would run indefinitely.
- The non-governmental organizations were formed to run indefinitely and the national character.
- He kept expecting it to start panting and slow to a walk, for no one could run indefinitely!
- "Our guild believes that it will run indefinitely without attention."
- The second atlas project started on 1 July 2007 and plans to run indefinitely.
- The exhibit, which is open to the public, will run indefinitely.
- Such a program could be left to run indefinitely.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.