"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- People ran hither and thither, at a loss to understand, rendered senseless by shock.
- Presently, men were running hither and thither in all ways.
- Men ran hither and thither, seeking with their eyes roads of escape.
- The prince looked at the catwalks running hither and thither above him.
- He ran hither and thither between the shelves of Eng.
- The passengers went right on running hither and yon.
- Now that their adversary was almost on them, they ran hither and thither between the ridges.
- Men ran hither and thither in futile search for boats into which they could place their loved ones.
- One of the few guys still standing around, not running hither and yon, gave the driver a New York look.
- These people did not run hither and thither as many others did.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.