"run" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Serving officers can no longer hold the political and administrative positions through which they virtually ran much of the country.
- Each possesses a royal court and a number of ministries that virtually run the country.
- The food and bar service ran virtually around the clock.
- The older boys, the biggest bullies, virtually ran the school in all matters except lessons.
- He and his aides made clear that the Mayor intends to run against them virtually as a bloc.
- He turned and virtually ran for the door.
- Officials say the group virtually runs a parallel administration in parts of the state.
- But the West has virtually run out of options.
- By the time he was 33, Snyder was virtually running the company as executive vice president.
- Once in the corridor, he virtually ran for the turbolift.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.