"release" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her organization and the police have refused to release the names.
- Richard was still refusing to release him a year later, and again early in 1199.
- He refused to release her eyes, willing himself to be the last one standing.
- The bank has refused to release the 30 million shares.
- The hospital refused to release the names of the employees.
- Beyond that, however, police officials refused to release any details.
- But they refused to release a copy of his response.
- White House officials have refused to release the review, saying it is not yet complete.
- They refused to release the names until everyone could be identified.
- Officials refused to release other information without written approval from him or his parents.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.