"reflect" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 2007 the name was changed to Honeytech to reflect its new focus to security awareness and education.
- In 2005 the company also changed its name to Strand7 to better reflect its primary focus.
- The art also reflects the sect's strong focus on personal discipline and tolerance.
- The title is meant to reflect his primary focus - to improve the performance of black and Hispanic students.
- The new name reflects our focus on nutrition and putting healthy food within reach for low income households.
- The college changed to its current name, to reflect its focus on high technology, in 1998.
- In one sense, the strategy reflects the union's historical focus on immigrant workers and their communities, he said.
- The remark appeared to reflect the administration's current intense focus on the political future of Afghanistan.
- The 1950s saw an interest in changing the name of the school to better reflect its focus on higher learning.
- This change was made to reflect the company's focus and commitment to creating a family environment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.