"reflect" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But it also reflects strong differences over what to do about aid to Pakistan.
- The university tried again the following year, changing the approach of the advertising slightly to reflect cultural differences among the nations.
- The split reflects differences in both the strategies and circumstances among the seven companies.
- The purpose is to reflect the similarities and differences of life in the two territories.
- The differing figures for costs reflect differences in the studies.
- The situation reflects the two theaters' essential and historical differences.
- But the results also reflect differences in strategy and execution.
- The trait reflects individual differences in general concern for social harmony.
- The Federal contribution would be increased or reduced to reflect local differences in prices.
- Only minimal changes were made to reflect differences in classroom practices.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.