"reference" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Every historical reference I know, anything else that would help.
- There are few historical references to the life of the community.
- That was the last historical reference to her, and it is not known when she died.
- And now here he is, three decades later, with a historical reference for everything.
- We find the first historical reference of this village back in 1400.
- The first historical reference comes from 1233, but the village is probably older.
- Lee did not understand the historical references either, but he knew that was because the history in question had yet to happen.
- "She says we should look for some historical reference to her parents, because of special traits they have."
- The first historical reference to the castle is from 1246.
- It continued to provide a community based resource for historical reference throughout the 1990s.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.