"reference" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She lacks the cultural references to make sense of it.
- It has become a popular subject - or simply a source of cultural reference - in movies, television and books.
- There are many cultural references in the track titles as well.
- The story, intended for children, was widely read and the character became a common cultural reference in many countries.
- Other cultural references to the book are less directly related to science fiction and technology.
- It also has many cultural references that are specific to Thailand.
- "And it usually comes down to how many cultural references there are."
- Beginning with the Inferno, he made many cultural references to his time.
- It became a point of cultural reference for the black population.
- It should take a large number of its cultural references from there.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.