"recent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A recent study of day care found the same thing.
- And recent studies still show this fact to be true.
- The district has just over 10,000 students based on recent studies.
- The support for this model comes from two recent studies.
- More recent studies have found little support for this relationship.
- But a recent study found that a family of six needs $80 a month to get by.
- According to a recent study, about 2.5 billion people living in the world today have no access to modern energy services.
- Recent studies show it has similar benefits in children as well.
- Recent studies suggest they may be more common than had been thought.
- Those people may have a higher chance of developing high blood pressure, a recent study shows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.