"recent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I'm a relatively recent arrival, but you've been here for over three years.
- Although she was the most recent arrival on the team, nobody seemed to question her authority.
- Let's face it, more recent arrivals have simply not held their own.
- And a critical mass of more recent arrivals has brought the community international attention.
- Many are recent arrivals, testing the American market for the first time.
- "As a recent arrival, he shouldn't be too far from the door."
- Some recent arrivals clearly do not want to be anywhere else.
- But the more recent arrivals are still waiting and could have wound up with another year's wait had they lost last night.
- But some families, especially recent arrivals, are not yet registered.
- One asked: "And what does our most recent arrival have to say upon the.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.