"recent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How much of the recent rise in the dollar is temporary?
- Despite its recent rise, the dollar is no stronger than it was last summer.
- There are, of course, other explanations for the recent rise in stock prices.
- The recent rise in gasoline prices has become a political issue.
- It has also seen a recent rise in consumer interest.
- How have those groups held up during the recent rise in Treasury yields?
- "How do you account for the sudden recent rise in production?"
- But some said the recent rise in interest rates was not likely to last.
- The more recent rises are in line with government policy of increasing access to higher education.
- A recent rise in oil prices has provided some relief.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.