"recent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The most recent meeting between the two teams during the regular season took place in 2009.
- At a recent medical meeting, he reported that with time the results get better.
- At a recent meeting, the board heard the voices behind the statistics.
- When a recent meeting ran long, the defense minister stood up to excuse himself.
- During a recent meeting, the two youngest men in the group talked about having to leave their jobs.
- The most recent (and fifth) meeting took place on October 21.
- His recent meeting would not make that job any easier.
- She described a recent meeting between her 12-year-old son and a boy the same age who had several disabilities.
- Only 3 of 20 at a recent meeting were willing to let their names be used by a reporter.
- "I've been coming here for three or four years," she said after one recent meeting.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.