"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I'd like to talk to you about Barfield," he said in a quick, nervous whisper.
- Heard suppressed laughter from right and left, quick whispers to hush.
- Grant appeared at the end of the corridor, speaking in a quick whisper.
- "Look here, man," he said, in a low quick whisper.
- He thought he could hear the sound of quick feminine whispers.
- A man was standing at the desk of the lounge talking in quick whispers to the clerk.
- His whining tones had changed to a quick and coherent whisper.
- She rarely spoke to me, and when she did it was in a quick whisper.
- A man and a woman inside the cab exchanged quick whispers.
- A quick whisper ran through the class: the prefect of studies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.