"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Outside he straightened up and demanded in a low, quick voice, "Are you hurt?"
- She had a small, quick voice, almost like a child's.
- "I had hoped to meet you before," Mahala said, in her quick light voice.
- "Give me the Blood, my lord," she said suddenly, her voice low and quick.
- Now it was her professional voice, quick and cool, the doctor's wife taking another message down.
- "Thank you for walking me home," she said in a quick, low voice.
- "Keep the change," came a low, quick voice with a foreign accent.
- Her heart was beating, however, and in a quick, matter-of-fact voice she began.
- And that quick, crisp voice cutting in, "What about the kid?"
- He kept his own voice low and quick and calm.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.