"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Washington, which wants to get its hands on the fighters, was quick to silence such talk.
- Cost and the ability to be "quick to market" were major factors, she said.
- Democrats were quick to state that the county had failed to give residents enough information.
- "They are quick to every loose ball, their energy is great."
- Now they were quick to the horror of their own situation.
- I cotton on pretty quick to this kind of stuff.
- Why are people so quick to associate children with sweet things?
- He'd found the better life and was quick with his advice to other farm boys around the county.
- Although he wasn't going to be too quick to judge.
- People can't take away your abilities, but they're quick to judge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.