"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- As for myself, I'm just not that quick on the difference between right and left.
- But one man had been too quick on the trigger.
- As a result, the series is quick on the draw.
- You know what it is to be quick on the trigger.
- I know I'll need to be quick on my feet.
- He was quick on his feet; I'll give him that.
- But thank God these people were never quick on their feet.
- Again, thank you for being so quick in your action on this issue.
- He is very quick on his feet and shows an excellent work rate.
- But it's always a good place to stop for a quick one or two on the way to somewhere else.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.