"quick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was an agreeable companion, quick of mind and tongue.
- "He sometimes seems to bewell, not too quick of thought, if you know what I mean."
- His colt was quick of foot but had not raced in four months.
- I heard the quick pounding of his boots on the pavement behind me.
- "Why are you so quick to dismiss the notion, out of hand?"
- It was quick, but a great deal more of a threat than a promise.
- It was like her to cut to the quick of Meriamon's.
- Their swords cut to the quick of things, and I do the same.
- He was also very quick and alert of mind.
- Her footsteps remained compulsively quick, more of a run than a walk.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.