"question" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He knocked at a door; gave his name in response to a quick question from within.
- "Just a quick question about the dead guy," I said.
- Answering a few quick questions may help you answer that question.
- Just a quick question, because it's puzzled me for a long time.
- She asked a few quick questions, then got ready to leave.
- York saw the quick question that popped into their eyes.
- I would therefore like to put four quick questions to him and to the Council.
- I would like to put a quick question to the Commission.
- It was not just a quick question of any one person saying 'this is the position'.
- I have a real quick, but important question to ask you.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.