"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Scientists may choose to work on unusual projects with high risk of failure also when the grant system does not fund them.
- The result was an unusual project for network news.
- "Maybe it wasn't the most auspicious day to start work on an unusual new project," he recalled.
- This, he said, means cash to get unusual projects off the ground is simply not forthcoming in his experience.
- Private one-on-one sessions are also valuable to people working on unusual projects and those who need to expand quickly into new areas.
- He has also been involved in some unusual projects.
- There are several factors behind the success of this unusual project.
- Scientists in southern Russia have started work on an unusual project to clone one of the country's most famous trees.
- At 47, he is accustomed to unusual projects on a grand scale.
- Making a success of the unusual project will be, most agree, a challenge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.