"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This genre can allow for collaborative work on literary projects.
- It supports a variety of performing, visual and literary projects.
- He is currently working on a literary and multimedia project about abandoned cities.
- The collapse of his major literary project with Bentley was for reasons that are unclear.
- Part 4:"As such, it represents one of the most intellectually ambitious literary projects ever written".
- In the following years Rumohr worked on essays and literary projects, some of them never published.
- Olajuwon's next endeavor is a literary project: he wants to write his autobiography.
- In his old age Yan also found time to work on a dictionary and related literary projects.
- Napoleon had many literary projects on hand at this time.
- Drafts of the literary projects were laid out on the desk.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.