"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The people of it conducts a very interesting co-operative agricultural project.
- Cost of barley and wheat production in some state managed agricultural projects.
- Most of its land is used for agricultural projects.
- China has stepped up the growth of large-scale agricultural projects in Africa over the past five years.
- Are they part of an agricultural project at an elementary school nearby?
- Many of these villages are supported by royal agricultural projects.
- But they approved millions of dollars for individual agricultural projects.
- In many agricultural projects this has not been the case.
- The banks main area of activity is to give loans for agricultural projects represented by farmers.
- This project included a child care home, a poultry firm and few agricultural project.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.