"project" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has played a lead role in the creative and technical development of numerous new media projects.
- Though carrying the same name, the television channel and the newspaper are separate media projects.
- The aim of the company is to develop Synterra's media projects.
- Kay has been actively involved in the production of various media projects throughout his career.
- Lithgow has been involved with a wide range of media projects, including stage, television, film, and radio.
- The exceptions are theoretical work, for which a media project is required.
- Students of the college are also provided with various opportunities to take part in clubs and media projects that teach them real life skills.
- Since 1999 his films and new media projects explore the digital medium.
- Our aid must be concerned with the media projects.
- Inevitably, the lifestyle brands begin to ask why they need to attach themselves to someone else's media project in the first place.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.