"professional" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She is the first American woman to play in a men's professional league.
- There is no time for such rest during a season in a professional league.
- People need to understand that we also play in a professional league now.
- But after foundation of the professional league, they could win the series in 2005.
- The major difference is that they go by choice and not because their country doesn't have a professional league.
- The company plans to support a professional basketball league following the Games.
- At the start of the 2010 season there were six teams playing in the professional league.
- With no national professional league, Canada does have a long way to go.
- Before 1959, Turkey did not have a national professional league.
- Players were available because there is no professional league to claim them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.