"process" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "The transition process took three years, but it was very smooth," he said.
- They are mentored by year 8 & 9 students as part of the transition process.
- The transition process for a full rebranding was expected to take 12 to 18 months.
- What input should the public have during a transition process.
- The transition process is working better than most expected.
- "As such there is no need for a transition process."
- All those elements were on display today, as the transition process began.
- Industry experts expect the transition process to last 15 to 50 years.
- It is fair to say that in just two months his impact on the transition process was clearly visible.
- They said that was essential to the transition process, "which should not be dominated by any one of them."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.