"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's just that I feel like a prize stallion being led into the pen.
- With no memory, she had little chance of proving her innocence or eluding the villains behind the prize stallion's mysterious disappearance.
- Annalee's prize stallion had become frightened by the storm, and bolted.
- A man does not put his prize stallion to some wild mare, Fainne.
- Come on, we'd better head back-apparently you are to ride his prize stallion this afternoon.
- Adria would sooner have coupled with her prize stallion.
- He wasn't going to let his prize stallion get near this creature until she got tranked.
- The Great King has presented him with a prize stallion following his victory in Mesopotamia.
- Philippos was known as a great horseman and Chirisophus himself would donate his prize Thracian stallions.
- Just as Lorryn is trotted about like a prize stallion, displayed to the fathers of all the maidens in our circle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.