"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Isn't she a prize filly?
- Heavenly Prize will replace the recently retired Sky Beauty as the prize filly.
- Lukas will also enter his prize filly, Serena's Song, in the Pimlico Distaff at a mile and an eighth on the Preakness undercard.
- "I have to take care of her," Bob Baffert said this morning, and so he withdrew his prize filly, Silverbulletday, from the Preakness.
- But she is a prize filly, Rosie O'Greta, who has already raced four times at four different tracks with three victories and one second-place finish.
- On Friday, he won the Mother Goose Stakes with his prize filly, Serena's Song.
- And she demonstrated it again yesterday when she ran away from eight other prize fillies to win the Top Flight Handicap at Aqueduct.
- Byrne set up his sweep Wednesday when he won the Schuylerville on opening day with Countess Diana, his prize filly.
- He meant that his prize filly could outrun his prize colt.
- Only prize fillies need apply.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.