"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His retirement lasted only a brief time however as, in early 1620, he sailed out from port capturing a rich French prize.
- The French prizes consisted of two warships and five transports:
- The book is a contender for several French literary prizes, and reviewers in France have generally been ecstatic.
- The novel is "the winner of five French literary prizes."
- She so motivated me my freshman year, that I won the French prize that year.
- What has drawn these writers to the public's attention, however, is that they have begun snapping up French literary prizes.
- The first was a captured French prize, the second was mostly likely named after this ship.
- During these services he frequently spent time with royalty visiting the port and captured a number of French prizes.
- During an expedition in 1406, he captured 120 French prizes off the coast of Brittany laden with iron, salt and oil.
- With several of his officers, Ward deserted the ship to one of the French prizes he had captured.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.