"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He captured images of alpine villages, skiers descending powdery mountains, and panoramas of mountain ranges, for which he won numerous amateur photography prizes.
- As an incentive to the celebration itself, in recent editions has established a photography prize.
- FT wins photography prize.
- Austin Thomas of Merseyside has won a prestigious photography prize less than a year after winning Telegraph Travel's Big Picture competition.
- She has won the annual photography prize given by the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism, and was a duPont Fellow.
- A book of photographs of school life published by Iwanami Shoten in 1955 won a photography prize from Mainichi Shimbun.
- He has won at least 15 international photography prizes.
- The Bouw in Beeldprijs started in 2007 and is now one of the main photography prizes in the Netherlands.
- Bird was a skilled and respected artist, the winner of numerous photography prizes, whose talent was internationally recognized during his professional lifetime.
- At around this time, she won a photography prize in the Chicago Tribune with a portrait of a young man in a tunnel.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.