"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He topped a field of 2,573 players to win the $94,403 1st place prize.
- Along with the bracelet he also earned the first place prize of $447,446.
- Colin was on form that day finishing Terry's run 6-3, and in fact winning the $5000 1st place prize.
- He also won a second place prize for "Best Composer".
- He won a second place prize for a model in 1905.
- She just missed the course record mark, but gained the US$250,000 first place prize.
- During this show, she won first and third place prizes in her division.
- Therefore, they receive the third place prize, which has been $1,000 since May 16, 2002.
- He donated the entire $130,641 first place prize to the charity.
- No other team met all of the challenge's goals, so the planned third place prize was not awarded.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.