"prize" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There was the still-fondly-remembered incident of the local farmer's prize cow smuggled into the colonel's office.
- The prize cow shall be further compensation, although the lords shall have her calves.
- I'm a prize cow, dearest, no trouble at all-and the care I received (and am receiving) is fantastically good.
- But I'm used to being handled like a prize cow; it means no more than having my hair shampooed.
- She'll go back to being wife and honored queen, shown off like a prize cow.
- I'm being treated like a prize cow about to be shown at the fair.
- She visits the fair's cattle enclosure and finds a girl grooming her prize cow.
- When she is attacked by Jeff's prize cow, however, Jeff is forced to save her.
- "That constable came around--the one who looks like a prize cow."
- Well, I'm not going to stay here and be argued over like a prize cow out of Aum.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.