"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From what little we know about their behavior and capabilities, it's impossible to say how great a threat the aliens actually present.
- Although that crisis seemed serious then, compared with the present threat to the world banking system, it was small beer.
- Can we agree that the present threat of exposure has been eliminated?
- At least he is no present threat to us here.
- And yet he couldn't help but ask himself what would happen if he did nothing to counteract the present threat.
- But what the Taliban represents is an even more clear and present threat to women everywhere.
- "I'm not convinced regarding a clear and present threat," he said in Senate debate.
- We are talking not about a future danger but about a present threat.
- "Yet with the Duke captured, he could spare the men, and the time- for all present threats were laid."
- The major present threat in this area is cattle grazing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.