"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The present inhabitants of Dragon's Point, however, were not the adventurous type.
- He then took measures to find out who were the present inhabitants of the land, and who their rulers.
- Historians believe that they were all either displaced or absorbed by the ancestors of the present inhabitants.
- Most of Sivand's present inhabitants are involved in horticulture and farming.
- In the meantime my body's present inhabitant would be snatched back into his own body far in the past.
- Flanking the photographs are samplings of art by past and present inhabitants.
- These are the parts of the city's history that its present inhabitants prefer to remember.
- Many of the old systems are still running, but I'd guess that the present inhabitants have little idea how they work.
- Using that definition, about 85 percent of the island's present inhabitants are Taiwanese.
- How are the statues linked to the present inhabitants of the island?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.