"present" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is the present manifestation of an electric transit service that has been operated continuously in Dayton since 1888.
- The Spanish Fly always said that he was really the planet Mercury, but in his present manifestation he had been born in Spain, Idaho.
- We may well put down terror in its present manifestations.
- The plain truth is that modern nations are merely the present manifestation of a variable principle, condemned to perpetual supersession.
- He was not one of the long-lived persons, and his present manifestation was likely to be the only one he would have.
- What were you before you passed on to your present manifestation?
- The present manifestation of Frater P. to the outer is in Tiphereth, to the inner in the path of Leo.
- According to Costa, the whole theoretical apparatus developed by traditional aesthetics, from the 18th century, has become completely obsolete and useless to understand the present manifestations of art.
- The site was later occupied by the manor house of Umberleigh, the present Georgian manifestation of which, a large and grand farmhouse, is known as "Umberleigh House".
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.