"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Many of these were rebuilt shortly afterwards, and the chief English port at St. John's was strongly fortified.
- In fact wine was only imported through four other English ports.
- Many English ports benefited by this condition of things, but none more than Brisport.
- The last he had seen of her was when she waved her hand to him when leaving the steamer at its English port.
- They would not reach an English port with any help from her.
- The Englishman will abandon us all in some wretched English port and we'll be imprisoned.
- But she could not allow him to reach an English port.
- She was the first steamship to leave an English port.
- "So long as it's an English port, we'll be delighted."
- A heavy storm forced him to seek refuge in an English port where, by request of the Spanish ambassador, he was arrested and imprisoned.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.