"port" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One line of the Fewell family became wealthy through seafaring trade in the southern Scottish ports.
- White fish never became as dominant as in other Scottish ports.
- Growth was rapid after 1700, as Scottish ports, especially those on the Clyde, began to import tobacco from the American colonies.
- Warehouses belonging to the league were set up in eight English ports and one Scottish port.
- He'd be lucky if he reached the Scottish port.
- It had been the British intention to tow the ship back to a Scottish port, but the damage to the tanker's stern frustrated this idea.
- Stranraer remained the main Scottish port for the Irish ferries for the next 150 years or so.
- Reporting from Fraserburgh on the mackerel wars being fought in Scottish ports.
- In the twentieth century Bo'ness was one of several Scottish ports involved in the shipbreaking industry.
- Like Scottish ports de bras, those of Italy are very simple, the arms changing places after each sequence of dotted steps or hops.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.