"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In late 1915, rumors were floated of a popular consensus that the monarchy should be revived.
- But on clean air, the industry seems to sense it is contending with a resolute President and a popular consensus.
- The key thing is to arrive at the rules by popular consensus.
- They have to depend on popular consensus of some sort.
- It is the center that can forge disparate points of view into a popular consensus.
- Above all, there was no popular consensus that systematic branding was necessary.
- This is applied by popular consensus, to those whose achievements place them in a category above all others.
- In 1905 it was driven forward by popular consensus and elected representatives of the people.
- This was again reinstated by popular consensus on December 22, 1997.
- Changing minds means building the popular consensus and the political will to act locally instead of talking globally.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.