"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Today, high school baseball in particular is immensely popular there.
- They became immensely popular after television advertising began in 1956.
- The program is immensely popular and many countries across the world.
- By the turn of the century, they were immensely popular.
- In recent years, however, American television shows have become immensely popular.
- The play has been immensely popular among three generations at the same time.
- It was immensely popular and within four days had over 6 million views.
- Art of Living is one such organization immensely popular all over the world.
- He was immensely popular with the British public throughout the 1960s.
- The book brought him little profit at first, but became immensely popular.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.