"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The M203 has proved vastly popular worldwide and inevitably has been fitted to a number of weapon systems.
- The Hall of Power - where little boys and grown men delight in pressing buttons - is vastly popular.
- I'm sure it will be hilarious, and vastly popular, but that doesn't make it a new film.
- Despite the reviews, there is no doubt that the series is vastly popular in Japan.
- The second edition of Epic was vastly popular and supported a huge range of miniatures.
- The growth and reproduction of certain plants and animals became vastly popular.
- This new format became vastly popular in Japan and most manga start to be serialised weekly.
- Clearly this is never going to be a vastly popular insight with the women for whom it's proven a useful strategy.
- This particular program is eight centuries old and vastly popular.
- Their work was vastly popular in their day among the citizens of the British empire.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.