"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Yet, for all its faults, the show will doubtless be massively popular.
- Pakistani rock music has become massively popular among people in the country.
- The great forum for this 'bush nationalism' was the massively popular Bulletin magazine.
- If they ever brought this in, a campaign to withold the amount of tax involved would be entirely justified, and I suspect massively popular.
- The series was massively popular with black audiences, who tuned in by the dozens.
- The result was a massively popular film which led to three sequels.
- Although this old 2pm slot was massively popular with the nation's women, their wishes sadly do not count.
- In 1983, Top 40 became a massively popular format across the country.
- The soundtrack has been massively popular with youth.
- Without his massively popular stage version there would be no global success.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.