"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was immediately successful, on both popular and official levels.
- The 'Active' is considered the most popular trim level for the 107 range.
- It is at this all-important popular level that so much has been going on in recent years.
- And if you can expand the period, then we can put it on a more popular level.
- His books are primarily very technical works of academic philosophy, but he has written at the popular level as well.
- Etiquette has trickled down to a more popular level as well.
- The most popular level of membership is the Research level.
- He was always interested in competing with popular art on a real popular level.
- "It's going to divert attention at the popular level from democracy."
- On a popular level, much unity has been forged already since the border was opened three months ago.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.