"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Weill's adaptability to the popular stage is, in fact, what most appeals to us now.
- "Fallacies, when they have reached the popular stage, become anonymous anyway," he wrote in his 222-page book, which sold more than 600,000 copies.
- "Urinetown" isn't the first popular stage musical based on a nutty premise.
- He also covered many of the most popular stage and screen songs of the 1950s and 1960s.
- But Jonson had by no means given up the popular stage when he turned to the amusement of King James.
- Tarmo would remain a popular stage and film actor until his death in Tallinn in 1967.
- Balanchine did not look down on his work for the popular stage and screen.
- This suite will be performed on popular stages in the various neighbourhoods, known as tablados, throughout the Carnival period.
- This was the first film of Claude Dampier, a popular stage and vaudeville comedian.
- Up to the end of the sixteenth century medieval farce and spectacle dominated the popular stage in Paris.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.