"popular" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- While the Bahá'í community became all but unknown, the religion had been the object of some academic and popular commentary in Poland over the years.
- There is a popular commentary by philosopher Zhang written by his disciples.
- His popular commentary has attracted considerable comment, both positive and negative.
- Erdman was the author of over thirty popular biblical commentaries and books of pastoral theology.
- The most popular and widely available commentary, however, is the Sanjivani, written by Mallinatha (ca.1350-1450).
- Numerous copies of this popular commentary are preserved today, including at The National Library of Medicine.
- Zenkei Shibayama, who provided a popular commentary on the Mumonkan, was an abbot of the monastery.
- Gurney brought out popular commentaries on the Bible.
- As such, it is remembered as a major piece of popular social commentary.
- Several surveys and popular commentaries have suggested that the Australian housing market is overvalued.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.